Gallipoli 2014 – In-Depth Anzac Day Tour
12 Day Fully Escorted Battlefield Tour
From: 17 – 28 April 2014
Fully Inclusive at $7,185* Air and land package
Land package only $5,175*
Your battlefield tour is fully escorted by Australian War Memorial battlefield guide, Ashley Ekins.
From the hauntingly beautiful ridges, valleys and beaches of the Gallipoli Peninsula to attending the emotional Anzac Day Dawn Service where history was made, our expert military historian from the Australian War Memorial will share his unique expertise and authoritative knowledge to guide you extraordinary battlefield tour and the journey of a lifetime.
Your tour of the Gallipoli battlefields has been designed as an educational experience with plenty of sightseeing involved. It is also very well paced, so you spend less time travelling and more time experiencing the range of activities and events to make you enjoy every part of your holiday experience.
You will also get exclusive access to a vast array of documentation, maps, films and photographs of Gallipoli from the archives of the Australian War Memorial to enhance your experience and ensure you a wonderful and memorable tour.
Staying at the comfortable Kum Hotel, located only 10 minutes from Anzac Cove, Boronia Travel Centre is the only Australian tour operator to have exclusive access to this resort style accommodation near the Gallipoli battlefields.
“The whole trip exceeded our expectations and the Gallipoli tour, in particular, proved to be a deeply moving and even life-changing few days. It is something we shall remember always and look upon with a strange mix of sadness, enjoyment, awe and privilege. Gallipoli is (to say the least) unique and the tour really focussed the power of the place for us.”
S Welsh, Melbourne
“It was of course a most emotional, interesting trip….Should I again travel overseas I would have no hesitation in contacting Boronia Travel.”
F Nicholls, Hampton
“Thank you for making the trip so special, I didn’t know what to expect when I left Australia and it has dawned on me just how special it was. The first day home, I found myself going over the whole trip. It was just amazing and I’d like to say thank you once again for making it so interesting because it really hit me when I got home how important it was. I couldn’t have wished for better people to share it with too. The group of people were just great. I thought I was pretty lucky with the tour. Everything about it was great.”
Roslyn Beauchamp, Queensland
Our customers depend on us to provide a once in a lifetime battlefield experience combined with exceptional customer service. Visit our page full of client testimonials.
Gallipoli Tour Highlights:
- The sights of Istanbul, where you’ll explore the city and take a guided cruise on the Bosphorus.
- The emotional Anzac Day Dawn Service at Gallipoli.
- Exclusive boat tour along the Gallipoli Coast for an unforgettable view of the valleys and ridges from the sea.
- Guided tour of the landing at Cape Helles and Krithia Battlefields, including a short walk to Achi Baba.
- Visit memorable sites such as Lone Pine, the Nek, and Quinn’s Post that occupy a unique place in our history.
- Cross the famous Dardanelles to visit ruins of ancient Troy and Fort Çimenlik, with lunch at Canakkale.
- Discover the history of Turkish carpet making in Istanbul before losing yourself in the Grand Bazaar, with over 4000 specialty shops.
- A special farewell dinner has been organised with spectacular views over Istanbul to celebrate with new friends and the end of a wonderful tour.
Your Battlefield Tour Includes:
- Fully escorted by an Australia War Memorial Historian and Battlefield Specialist, Ashley Ekins.
- All meals as listed on the itinerary, which have been specially selected to enable you to experience the best local cuisine.
- All Gallipoli battlefield excursions, scenic drives and sightseeing as described in the itinerary.
- Plenty of Free Time. We understand that you might want to have a break occasionally.
- Services of a local english speaking guide throughout your tour.
- 7 nights accommodation at the resort style Kum Hotel – more than any other tour operator.
- Ground transport in deluxe air-conditioned coaches.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Boronia Travel Centre cap, ticket wallet and luggage tags.
- With the exclusive resources available to us, we are also able to assist with any family research you may be doing.
- Single Supplements are available at $1,265*
- *Prices are per person twin share. Land package only.
- The Gallipoli 2014 – Anzac Day Tour can be combined with the Western Front 2014 – Without the Crowds Tour.
- Boronia Travel Centre uses Singapore Airlines for all their Gallipoli Tours, and has access to the most competitive discounted airfares available from Australia.
- Special group airfares are available with Singapore Airlines.
- Upgrade airfares to business and first class available upon request.
- Spend more time abroad with one of our many add-on holiday packages available at discounted rates. AWM tour member discounts available.
To view our comprehensive day-by-day Gallipoli 2014 – In Depth Anzac Day Tour itinerary please click here.
For more information about the “Official” Australian War Memorial’s Gallipoli In-Depth Battlefield Tour 2014 and the experience of a lifetime, please contact us today or call 1800 035 350.
For the most recent information on Anzac Day activities and events being held in Gallipoli please visit the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs website.